ISO / Account Representative
Fiserv | Ignite Payments
San Diego, CA 92101
Ignite Payments: maintains one of the highest merchant approval rates in the industry. We offer an unparalleled set of cutting-edge products and services that enable you to optimize payment processing efficiency. We generally approve our merchant accounts in two days or less. Take a look below at just a few of our products and services.
- Payment Solutions: accept credit and debit transactions safely, reliably and profitably using MasterCard®, Visa®, PIN-secured and signature debit, American Express®, Diners®, Discover® Network, JCB® cards, TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® service and gift cards. Accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay.
- Terminals & Supplies: choose from a range of POS Devices, wireless solutions, peripherals and supplies to operate successfully at the point-of-sale.
- Solutions for the Mobile Commerce Revolution: acceptance of tap and go payments can help attract new customers to your business and provide a quick, simple and secure way for them to pay.
- Merchant Cash Advance referral program: turn future credit card sales into working capital quickly.
- Gift Card Solutions: drive traffic to your business, build brand awareness, increase sales, and improve customer satisfaction with First Data(SM)Gift Card solutions.
- First Data™ Retail Solution: manage inventory, track sales, control costs, improve customer service and better guide your retail business decisions.
- First Data™ Restaurant Solution: improve productivity and increase profitability with our cost-effective, easy to use all-in-one point-of-sale (POS) computer system designed to help small to mid-size restaurant owners manage all aspects of a restaurant business.
Servicing Southern California area / North County: Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Solana Beach, Del Mar, Sorrento Valley, Escondido, Rancho Bernardo, Poway, Miramar, Kearny Mesa, La Jolla, UTC, Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, Ocean Beach, Mission Hills, Mission Valley, Fashion Valley, Hillcrest, Bankers Hill, Point Loma, Coronado, Downtown District, North Park, South Park, University Heights, El Cajon, College area, and many more.